Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Life is Good :)

I have to admit, life is good! I know nothing lasts forever, but I am very happy with the progress I am making and just EVERYTHING! My new job is going great!! Everyone is really nice and I am glad it's coming along so well so far! I went shopping today at Ross, Tuesday Morning, and Dollar Depot & had a LOT of luck finding things for my apartment! I can't wait to be able to move in and put it all together!
This weekend I went to Troy for the Homecoming game & hung out with Lauren most of the time. Looovvvee her! :) Park Band played at SAE which was soo awesome to hear some live music. ALSO, I was suprised by Lauren & Fox with a ticket to Warren Haynes Christmas Jam this December! I have been talking about this concert for YEARS & am sooo thankful to finally be able to go! Tickets COMPLETELY sold-out in 2 DAYS!! So I am super lucky! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment