Thursday, October 14, 2010

We're Having a Boy!

I am so thrilled to announce that Zachary Couch and I are having a little boy! He is expecting to arrive around January 27, 2011! I cannot wait to hold that little bundle of joy in my arms and see his precious face!

During my pregnancy I am working at Toys-R-Us and Bed Bath & Beyond! I have an interview this Friday for Vantage Sourcing and have been praying to get the job. It's full-time with benefits and pays a lot better.
Zack has a job at Shaw Industries, and is also looking for something better.

We met before a trip to New Orleans, LA for Jazz Fest. We were introduced by Lauren Williford, who will be the Godmother. He was driving us to see Simon and Garfunkle.

About 2 weeks ago we decided on a name which will be "Brooks Ryder." I am wanting to call him Ryder! I love the name and am glad we finally agreed. Dylan and Lacan were other names we both liked a lot! :)

I have truley been blessed with family and friends donating baby clothes and items for little Ryder. I know I was very worried about having everything he needs, but now I realize I had nothing to worry about!

My sister Mary went with me to Dr. Mullins when I got my ultrasound to find out the sex! I kept thinking he was a girl, and all my signs and symptoms led me straight to that. So, I tried to get used to that belief the best I could... Just minutes before I saw the "boy-part" I told Mary "I just know it's gonna be a girl, but I really really really want a boy!" & sure enough, he is a he!

No comments:

Post a Comment