Wednesday, April 6, 2011

11 weeks already GONE!

It's really crazy how quick time flies when you're having fun!! I can't believe Ryder is almost 3 months old! He weighed in at 12# 9oz when he was 2 months, and is no doubt over 13#s now!! Such a big little booger! :) It's crazy to think about how little he was when he was born! He only weighed 6# 11oz and 20" long! Now he is 23"!! I remember I could easily touch my fingers together when I wrapped them around himn thigh... now, not even CLOSE! All that good Mommy Milk paid off! He LOVES bath time too! It's so funny when he smiles as soon as you start pouring water over him! I'm amazed at the personalities little kids have from the day they're born! Likes and dislikes... everything! They're just little people with preferences! Here is his 11 week picture from this morning. Im going to have to back-track and add earlier pictures when I get a chance to download...

No comments:

Post a Comment