Tuesday, April 19, 2011

HAPPY 3 MONTHS!!

Time flies when we're having fun! :) I finally turned 21 on the 17th, and now Ryder is already 3 months old! He loves to be held by his hands so he can stand up like a big boy! And thanks to Aunt Mary, we now get to enjoy the Bumbo seat! :) Ryder and Colt had a great time the other day playing in Uncle Josh's truck. Ryder just sat there smiling and almost falling over while Colt was jumping all over the seat! Colt loves Ryder too. He tried to give Ryder Josh's wallet, but Ryder doesn't believe in stealing money, so he didnt take it!
It's a lot of work I must admit to raise a child, especially as a single Mom... but I love every minute of it! From the time I wake him up to go to daycare he is smiling and stretching! We like to go outside and enjoy the sunshine, and he's just big enough for his umbrella stroller so we get to walk around the neighborhood and get some of that good VitaminD! The hardest part is probably preparing for each day... and the worst part is WASHING BOTTLES!! Boy, do they get dirty fast! He is such an easy baby though and I'm really blessed for that. He only really cries if he's hungry or tired of not being held, or being held! We just don't like to be doing the same thing for too long! Which is great really since I am a "go-er" and always ready to be on the move! KK made an adorable Easter outfit and we're taking pictures today for Easter Cards, so you'll see them later! This weekend we're making a trip to Montgomery to see our Grandpa, Great-Grandma, KK and Poppa John! Im sure we'll end up making several stops to see some of my old buddies as well. Then, for Easter we will be going to Aunt Elyse's and Uncle Brians to spend Easter with Troy and Justin! We are excited!!
Im so glad I have such an awesome, adorable baby! It's really hard to go ANYWHERE because we get stopped by every man, woman, and child "Oh what a cute baby!" I love it!
Here are his 3 Month Pics I took this Morning!
Time to Wake Up!!


We Love Mr. Ziggy!

Love My Baths :)

Ready for Daycare!
And My Sweet Chunky Bumbo Boy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment